NS Comments from July 31, 2026
N7ZZ WOW... bands open and quiet, no electrical storms and my best Thursday sprint!
K0VBU, Bill: Close to 2k...I love an open 15! Other bands fine as well. Tnx for the fun! 73 Bill, K0VBU
W2RQ Bill Sorry for the crappy CW: computer destroyed by lightning Tuesday morning
K0TG John “I think that was my best session ever.”
K1GU, Ned Ned . .tks for your successful recruiting effort. Bill zfo
Na8V, Greg couldn't get the winkeyer working so had to do all hand sending which isn't my forte.
W9RE Mike Two computer problems and the last one completely froze the computer up.
KM9R Mike Early on logger was losing comms with radio sorry for dropping the q on 15 Joe N8EA. There is no reason I have found yet for this intermittent issue. Going into keyboard mode appears to force the logger back into comms with the radio. There has to be a better solution.
N6ZFO Bill I'm back from W6 after completing the sale of our CA ranch and winery! I somehow managed to close N1MM in the middle of the NS. losing probably 2 or 3 qso's. Again, we brought 15 meters to life. How long can this last?? Missed the rare VA mult tonight in the absence of Lar, K7SV Announced that we will have a new NS Contest director after a mere 25 years of N6ZFO [likely to be Vic VE3YT
AJ1DM, John That was fun!
N0AC Bill (Rocky) Just got back for Norway last night.
N6HI John "Outside" antenna down for QTH painting. SO ... Using an INDOOR end-fed wire.
No comments:
Post a Comment